The NEOS 20 – Operates from 150-800mm, 20KV DC
NEOS works by sampling the electric field of the static charge
and then increasing the supply of ions of the opposite polarity until the
charge is neutralised.
The sampling can be many times a second, so the response is very
fast. NEOS has been tested at process speeds of 2000m/minute to ensure that it
can cope with the increasing speeds in the converting and papermaking
NEOS features in brief;
- All NEOS Bars are powered by 24V DC.
- The high voltage is resistively coupled for safety.
- All Bars are available in lengths up to 5m, with
reinforced bodies for durability. Features IP67 construction.
- Reactive intelligence which boosts static
neutralisation power by up to 250%.
- Remote and local monitoring of
status and maintenance requirements.